Saturday, July 30, 2011

Our Bikes

We have a few bicycles in our garage.

Here's is Janet's hybrid:

This bike is about 20 years old. we just added the removable basket so she can use it for shopping trips at the store less than a mile away.

This is Melissa's bike. we store it since they don't have much storage room. We bought this bike for Melissa when she was 12 -- so this bike is about 6 years old:


This is my old Gary Fisher Mountain bike sporting road wheels. I beat this thing pretty bad and rode it hard in PA and WV on some fairly tough trails. I have also used it to ride roads when my Pinarello wasn't useable. Nathaniel's ridden this bike as well:


Here's out Cannondale RT1000 tandem, purchased in 1998 or 99. It's been a great bike. The wheels were built by Skirk's bike shop:


My Downtube 2011 9FS folder is ready to go:


There's one more bike in our stable -- a 1992 Pinarello Stelvio steel frame road race bike. It's being rebuilt at Shirks so I'll post when I get it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment